Rosalie Bay Resort is proud to show off all that Dominica has to offer. We especially like to highlight Dominica’s unique culture and cuisine at our eco-resort.
It’s not uncommon for islands in the Caribbean to offer their own rum, and Dominica is no exception. The rum served at Zamaan Restaurant and Oscar’s Pool Bar comes from a local distillery on Dominica, Belfast Estate, which has been in operation since the early 1940’s.
Although the rum may not be the same, try the recipe for our Ti Punch cocktail to bring a taste of Dominica to your home!
Ti Punch Recipe
- 1 1/2 oz. Soca Overproof rum
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 oz. sugar syrup
- Thinly slice lime into half rings
- Add sliced lime in glass and crush with the flat end of a bar spoon
- Pour rum and simple syrup
- Top with ice and muddle together
- Garnish with sliced lime, add a short straw and serve
Share photos of your cocktail creation in a comment below!