February is just around the corner. To help you spice things up for the month of love – or enhance the romance any time of year that you visit – we’re providing natural island aphrodisiacs for you to try with your loved one.
The word aphrodisiac comes from the name of the Greek Goddess of sexual love and beauty, Aphrodite, making these treats the perfect complement to a romantic escape.
Each evening we’ll have a new surprise awaiting you and your loved one in your room. Here is a sneak peak at the aphrodisiacs and their exhilarating effects. We won’t tell you the order you’ll receive them, so savor the spontaneity!
- Herbal Sensitive Plant Tea – Dominican men believe this local herbal tea increases libido and testosterone.
- Bois Bandé Bush Rum – Toast your love with a shot of homemade rum, created with a local West Indian herb used to increase one’s sexual desire.
- Cacao Tea – Tempt your sweet tooth and welcome feelings of love with a warm pot of tea. Pure chocolate is the king of natural aphrodisiacs and is said to induce feelings of excitement, attraction and euphoria.
- All-natural Dominican Honey – Taste sweet local honey for you and your “honey.” It is a great source of boron, which stimulates the production of sex hormones in both sexes.
- Vanilla-Coconut Massage Oil – Relax with this homemade massage oil using coconuts found on property and infused with local vanilla beans. The sweet, alluring aroma of vanilla has a long standing connection with sexual arousal.
These aphrodisiacs, which are grown on Dominica, enhance our already dreamy Romance Package.